What is Global Champagnat?
A collaborative network that connects and encourages the Marist school community to “walk together as a Global Family”. The network includes 600 Marist schools in more than 80 countries across 5 continents.
Who is the network for?
Champagnat Global is aimed at the international Marist school community.
Teachers, students, families, Marist Brothers, principals, are the main addressees and protagonists of the Marist Global Schools Network.
Objective of the network:
The aim of Global Champagnat is to strengthen Marist education and the values that inspire it: presence, simplicity, family spirit, love of work and following the model of Mary, through the collaborative involvement of the whole international Marist school community.
What does the network offer?
The Network offers a meeting point for the whole Marist school community to have the opportunity to meet globally and to promote activities of interest, which promote educational quality, connection, exchange, innovation and technology, evangelisation and social transformation.
It is the place to begin to make a situation a reality:
– Cultivating Marist identity and sense of belonging.
– To join experiences and good practices.
– Fostering synergies and collaboration
– Encourage exchange among the members of the school community.
– Carrying out international academic projects.
– To promote solidarity and social transformation.
– …and many other proposals that will emerge as the Network continues to be woven.