AGORÁ is the meeting place for the Marist global community
A PLACE TO:
- Cultivate identity and a sense of belonging.
- Share experiences and best practices.
- Foster synergies and collaboration.
- Promote exchange between members of the school community.
- Carry out international academic projects.
- Promote solidarity and social transformation.
HOW CAN I PARTICIPATE?
CREATE A GROUP
If you would like to create an interest group for the international Marist school community, please contact the Champagnat Global team and send us your initiative.
To create a new group, it is necessary to provide the following information:
- Topic title
- Operating language(s)
- Name and e-mail of the group.
We will contact the leader to study the proposal together and create the group.
Go ahead! We are waiting for you.
JOIN A GROUP
Being part of a group will allow you to join a conversation, debate, and work on initiatives, on a specific topic with other members of the Marist and international school community.
Agorá provides you with the necessary tools: forum, chat, repository, link… so you can interact in a group.
Become a member and apply for your registration.
Consult the operation and conditions of the Agorá platform.